Thursday, April 22, 2010

Relaxing...

Ahhh relaxing -NOT!!! Hear that *thump* thump* thump* sound? That's me frantically running through this week with my hair flying about in all directions! Just trying to get some direction going this week has been a challenge. So I made a big long list...so I am now up to the list point: Blog entry for My 2 Angels April DT Tutorial Project...so here it is.. (check).
Firstly, here is the page I did for the Colouring Chipboard Using Inks Tutorial (clicky here if you wish to see the tutorial). It's called Relaxing.

This Layout is one of myself and Wendy drinking some Midori cocktails that my wonderful husband made for us on Boxing Day. It was such a lovely day - warm weather and good company and great cocktails!!


The gorgeous Bo Bunny paper was just too beautiful to cut ink or tear so I left it whole and used it as a main focus. I inked the buzz and bloom chipboard piece and finished it with a touch of Rock Candy distress stickles. I couldn't resist the fabulous new Twinklets Diamond Dust so I applied glue to the bottom half of the title and dusted with twinklets.

What I used:
Papers: Bo Bunny Sophie's Notebook, Autumn Leaves Sweet Whispers
Title and Journalling: AC Thickers - Jewelry Box, Carolee's Creations Adorn It tiny black.
Embellishments: buzz and bloom chipboard - arboretum: up the garden path, doodlebug braddies jubilee butterflies
Materials: Twinklets Diamond Dust, Distress Stickles Clear Rock Candy, Versacolour inks
Tools: machine stitching, Martha Stewart border & corner punches - Loopy.

And here is a cute little card I did for the Colouring Chipboard with Watercolour Paints tutorial (clicky here to see that one...)

What I Used:
Scrapware Geisha Girls chipboard
Watercolour Pencils
Crate Paper Paper Doll Lizzie paper
Black and white Cardstock
My trusting little sewing machine.


Hope you like these tutorials! They were certainly fun doing them!

Stay tuned as I will be back in a couple of days with a sneak peek of my next card class I will be teaching in May....

AND a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our gorgeous little Ben.... he turns 7 tomorrow...*sigh* my baby is growing so so fast!!

Ciao Lovelies!

Hugs C x.

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh you blogged me!!! Gorgeous LO and card as always Corrina! Love your colouring of both the flowers and the Geisha doll! And love that loopy punch! Have to agree too .... those Midori cocktails were rather delicious!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now there's a hot couple of mumma's sipping Midoriin the pool!!! wow Corrina i remember me & my sis drinking Midori in OZ, the memories!!! we could drink it by the truck load back in the days! have not heard of it in UK. That is one awesome LO hun. Those flowers are totally gorgeous. I also love the watercolour on your Geisha girl card. Guess we will have to wait a couple more days to see your next beautiful work. Thankyou so much your your lovely comments & following my blog. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I know that Wendy.....wow what gorgeous photos of you both, wow I bet that was so much fun sitting by the pool drinking coctails......Oh just wonderful, no scrapping that day I suspect...I love what you did with the layout, gorgeous, I would not have cut it up either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that looks stunning Corrina! I love the whole feel of the layout! Lol, its like I can 'feel' the mood your were in! Gorgeous piccie of you and Wendy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh. Very lovely with the chipboard, Corrina, and lovely photos of the 2 of you! I know what you mean with all the running around. Lucky there's always time to scrap, huh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - it helps make my blog feel that little bit more like home :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails