Jessica's Birthday Card:
I used a lovely imaginisce paper, a large Heidi Grace chipboard heart (painted and distressed then coated with rock candy), Prima flowers and Prima lace. Happy Birthday sweetie pie.
For the lolly bags, I cut boxes using the silhouette (great gadget that is!!!) and used a quickutz 4x4 pop up flower die (the lollipop flower idea was posted on the quickutz blog recently), and the centres are chupa chup lollipops. For the food table, I made a chupa chup tree so the girls can pick their own lollipops...
I always wanted my own lollipop tree as a kid LOL!
Now for an award.....
The gorgeous Jane over at Scossie Jane has honoured me with this award, and I am delighted to receive it.....
* Put the logo on your blog or within your post
* Pass the award onto 6 bloggers who are followers of your blog
* Link the nominees within your post
* Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog\
* Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award
Thus I pass it on to.....
The Wonderful Wendy at My Creative Outlet
The Lovely Marelize at My Creative Footprints
The Creative Chantal at Girls Just Wanna Scrapbook
The Terrific Tracy at My 2 Angels
The also Terrific Taryn at Scrappy Days
And the also also Terrific Tracey at My Scrap Dreams
Pop on over and check out these lovely and creative ladies!!
Can't wait for the weekend! The party will be over and done with, it's a long weekend and I can scrap some more YAY!!!
Hugs C x