Friday, February 12, 2010

Don't you just love birthday parties..?

I do. I love the whole kit and caboodle - from making the invitations to decorating and putting together loot bags. My lovely daughter's birthday is coming up soon (too soon! they seem to be growing up waaaay too fast!) and I popped on to share the party invites I have been making for her.

I used my Silhouette to cut the cupcakes, heart border and you're invited out. The dotty background is a cuttlebug embossing folder.

Nothing says "birthday" quite like cupcakes!!!
Bye for now...I still have 6 more of these little invite cards to make...I will blog again later this weekend (promise!), hopefully with my V-day DT layouts to share. x
Hugs C x



3 comments:

  1. Awwww so cute Corrina!! those cupcakes are awesome!!! and even better IRL!! I SO want a Silhouette!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards look amazing Corrina! Your kids must have fantastic parties if its anything like the invitations! Can't wait to see your Valentine layouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your invitations, Corrina. Could just about eat them. he he he.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - it helps make my blog feel that little bit more like home :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails