Saturday, January 9, 2010

So Far So Good...

Well, so far so good... I have made the time to scrap a couple of photos that have been laying around my desk for eons - ones of my son Ben at his friend Jack's pirate birthday party. I used  a piece of Rusty Pickle Boots'n'Bones paper from the Captn Jack range, the left over half of a Collage Press 12 inch scallop circle (which was a brown colour but I altered it with Making Memories ruby glaze), a fabric iron-on patch skull, my quickutz revolution pirate ship die, a quickutz 2inch journalling circle die, quickutz waves border cookie cutter die, and a Twiddleybitz arrow from their basic arrows pack. The title - AHOY matey - was cut using my Silhouette electronic cutting machine (gosh I love this gadget!!!!).

and here is a close-up of the bottom detail:




And, true to my resolutions (so far) I also made a card from the leftovers:


AND  a quickie quickie Christmas card for the box:this card was made using a sizzix bigz XL die to cut the A5 card, cuttlebug D'Vine Swirl embossing folder, quickutz REV christmas tree die, and quickutz cookie cutter Christmas word die.




Thanks for looking take care for now. Cx

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed C, keep up the good work ... W x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant layout, just love all the details
    I got your email thanks - sorry my emails were playing up at the time you sent the first one - I did reply truly LOL:)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - it helps make my blog feel that little bit more like home :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails