Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ta dah!! Here it is! My first post!

Well, here it is. I have finally started a blog. "About time!" is what a few of my friends are saying. So, thanks to a kick up the pants from the wonderful Wendy (LOL), and very (ahem) subtle hints from Jenae, here it is!

My first love was cardmaking (many many moons ago!!) and it evolved into scrapbooking. I have a wonderful husband, 3 terrific children and I also work part-time, so I thought this little blog burrow could be a little slice of "me" time. A place to sit, relax, and chat about my latest projects, new products and techniques and all things scrappy.



This is a birthday card I made for Wendy. Happy Birthday Wendy!! Now everyone can share in your special day :-) I have also posted this card in the quickutz community gallery, which you can find here. I have used Quickutz central park font, RW Lasercuts, Martha Stewart border punch, Perfect Pearls, and Inkssentials Crackle Accents


This next page was a class I recently taught at the lovely Jenae's store Scrapbooks from The Heart.

We had a lot of fun with glimmermists, inks, old pieces of cardboard, buttons and the handy sizzix sidekick to cut the flower layers out.














This page I have put in the blog purely because I like it :-)

My two girls...aren't they sweet...?

Anyways, thanks for having a little look at my blog and hope you come back soon! New layouts will be added soon! Promise! Thanks for Looking. C x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - it helps make my blog feel that little bit more like home :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails