Saturday, September 26, 2009

A New Toy AND A Twiddleybitz competition!!!

Oh my gosh it's been over a week since I posted here! I've been a busy busy girl! I have a new scrapping toy (cue big brass band intro)....ta dah!! I finally bit the bullet and purchased a Quickutz Silhouette SD electronic cutter! This machine is absolutely AWESOME!!! Freedom to cut whatever font lives in my computer (or on the net come to think of it!) Freedom to cut any dingbat I get my hands on. Design your own files! Easy purchase whatever design you like in their gallery instead of cartridges you may not use everything from! I will be posting some pics of some of the cards and pages I have been playing with (soooo many functions to this machine!!!) You can design on your computer, store to SD card and cut or CUT AND PRINT later! Handy handy handy!

and.....

Competition time!!! (Gotta love a good competition!) and this one is easy easy easy! Thanks to the wonderful Wendy for the heads up too! Simply go to the Twiddleybitz NING site HERE and sign up before 30th September 2009, post a link from your own blog to their site and you are in the running to win one of 3 free stuff packs (YAY! Love FREE stuff!!) You can also post your own creations in their gallery for everyone to share!

cheers Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - it helps make my blog feel that little bit more like home :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails