Thursday, September 3, 2009

So Many Projects...So Little Time!

Hey all.. I have sat down at my desk to finish a series of mini easels I have done of my family...everyone now has one except for yours truly here (isn't that always the way!) As you can see, I have gotten as far as sitting at my desk, then I thought why not share some pics of one or two of the canvases first...

This one is my young son.I have used Ranger Distress Crackle paint, sizzix die cuts, and denim ribbon all on a cute 8cm x 6cm tiny canvas on wooden easel.
This one is middle daughter. Again I have used sizzix die cuts, Ranger distress crackle paint, some chipboard flower shapes and tiny prima flowers
This is my eldest daughter. Again I have used sizzix die cuts, bossKuts flourish, wooden die cut hearts, more lashings of crackle paint (bit addicted by now!) and prima flowers.
I have done one of my hubby but I will post that one up when I complete mine tonight..(and don't even get me started on the sandcastle minibook and the 5 or 6 half completed layouts STILL staring at me...)
TFL .. Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - it helps make my blog feel that little bit more like home :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails