Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Project Finished...

G'day all. Well I haven't quite finished the canvas yet (the weather isn't really the greatest to be playing with crackle mediums!) but I did finish a project that has been sitting on my desk for eons. YAY for me! It's the summer fun sandcastle shaped mini book. I have posted some pics in here and I have set a slide show for you to see it in detail over there >>>> on the right hand side of the blog.

I used a Kaisercraft castle shaped wooden album (if you are gonna do a mini book, why not make it an interesting shape I say!), some slightly older (but still yummy) papers from my stash - I am thinking some of these are sandylion papers - prima flowers, buttons, crocheted flowers, chipboard, oodles of kaiser bling, ric rac, dies (a mix of sizzix, quickutz, and cuttlebug embossing folders), buttons, kaiser and heidi grace rub ons, kindyglitz, stickles, adorn it alphas and the most important thing of all - mod podge! Ok, I could have said I threw my embellishment box at it but it isn't as much fun as trying to list it all!
It's a windy and wet day here so I am rugging up, finishing the wench-work (ironing YUK!!!) and settling down for a nice long SCRAP.
TFL and take care. Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - it helps make my blog feel that little bit more like home :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails