Monday, June 28, 2010

Some of the many cards on my to-do list...

Hi everyone. Thanks for stopping by :-)
Today I have 3 cards to share that I made from some of the scrummies in the My 2 Angels DT pack for June. I tried to keep them along a similar theme so they would stand together as a group - using bright jewel coloured cardstocks, the same background paper and at least one element consistent throughout (in this case, the black acrylic diamonte flower chain)...here are the results...

I followed Taryn's tutorial Paper Bag Flowers to make the rose centre, and Wendy's tutorial Felt Flower to make the tulle flower at the very back. (Have a look in HERE to see how). The white crochet flower is one I made ages ago.


I drew the shoe shape onto thick chip card then covered it with the lovely websters paper. The background dot effect is a cuttlebug dots embossing folder.

materials used:
 
I cut a frame out of the Websters Paper Life's Portrait Reflections, then used the other dotty side for the card. The butterfly is cut out of one of the ATC cards available in store, and it's wings have been edged with diamond dust. The scroll is half a black rhinestone flourish.

materials used:




Hope your week is as happy and productive as mine needs to be LOL.

Hugs C x

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love these cards! The colours are fantastic and the shoe one is sooo gorgeous!!! and all that bling looks fabulous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your cards are amazing! I LOVE the layered flower on the top one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - it helps make my blog feel that little bit more like home :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails