Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Little Guy...he is our world

Here it is, as promised.. the first of my June DT's for My 2 Angels (goodness...June DT shares already!!!)This is my little guy...he really makes our family complete. He brings an energy and spark that we dearly love.


For this page, I have used the lovely Websters Life's Portrait paper, one side as a backing for the my2angels scroll felt frame - black, and the other side machine stitched to the black backing cardstock.

The tiny grey flowers with bling centres are also cut from this paper (centre of the circles) and glimmer misted with black magic, as were the lovely pristinely white leaves (hehehe). The lovely white canna lilies didn't escape my inking either - just a touch around the edges... I couldn't resist adding some gorgeous charms to the page, and the circle pendant has the word Love that I cut from the paper, stuck in then coated with crackle accents.
The title sits on a frame cut from the top left hand side of the paper (it has the words Life's Portrait originally in it). I have used lashings of rock candy and diamond dust (and a wee touch of kindy glitz) on this page to give the aged and whimsical feel.
Products Used:
misc - maya road leaf pins
Hope you enjoy this one too...I don't usually use Websters papers but I am very happy with how this LO turned out!
Til later...thanks again all the lovelies who stop by and leave comments :-)
Hugs C x

4 comments:

  1. absolutely stunning corinna...love it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Corrina! Love the colours (one of my favs!!) and lovely cluster! The frame around that gorgeous pic of Mr B looks fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely love this one, Corrina. The charms, the flowers, everything is totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layout Corrina and a very cute photo. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - it helps make my blog feel that little bit more like home :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails