Saturday, July 31, 2010

Scrap the Boys Challenge

Well hi everyone! I finally got myself together with Mr Mojo to complete a Scrap the Boys Challenge on time - the "Devil is in the details" one. Yay for me!! The challenge was to use stamping on the page, and for this page I used the great new Kaiser Bubble Wrap background stamp... presenting Mr Mischief never stays still.

I used bazzill kraft for the background and stamped the kaiser bubble wrap near the edge of where I was going to place the sass lass papers.

I popped some of my handmade polymer birds on top of an A2Z scraplets tree that I won as blog candy from the gorgeous Deb a little while back.


 The chippy brick wall is a Dusty Attic one I picked up from Scrapbooks from The Heart (my local scrap shop). Jenae said she wanted to see what I would do with it...well here it is - watercoloured and misted with heidi swapp black magic glimmer mist, with some pics of my cheeky boy cut out and stuck on it.
Well off to linky to Scrap the Boys website!! Hugs xxx

6 comments:

  1. Very clever LO Corrina...love your whole feel to it..just so happy! Great you could use some bloggie goodness...cos there is more coming your way!! Think I may still have your addy, I will check & let you know.
    Hope you are 100% again & still not a sickie!
    Cheers, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous layout Corrina...love love love those little birdies ...thanks for playing at Scrap the Boys and look out for the next challenge posted tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adore that Kaiser stamp, I use it all the time

    Thanks for playing with us at STB

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that wall is absolutely gorgeous!!! Just love the way you have coloured it!! Love the birdies and the stamping and very cool photos!! perfect for that wall!! W xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the effect of the stamp on the kraft and the green pp makes the whole layout pop. Your handmade birds are way cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi gorgeous girl!!! what a fab LO Corinna, i love it. I really love the polymer birdies, very cute. Hope you have had a wonderful weekend. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - it helps make my blog feel that little bit more like home :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails