Monday, July 12, 2010

Ohhh he is such a cheeky boy!!

Howdy everyone...well the dry and freezy cold weather has well and truly broken here - rain...hail...winds...storms.. man we are getting all extremes here in WA this winter! And, of course, it's school holidays so the kids are looking through the windows at the weather and muttering "we're bored..." Oh the joy...LOL... so it's movies movies and more movies!!

I managed to catch up with the wonderful Wendy for a day long scrap (Yay!). Much coffee was drunk, much scrapping was done, and I managed to finish off my DT projects for M2A for July. (Yay!)... Here is number 2 project that I had prepared earlier... Such a Cheeky Boy...

Here is my gorgeous, 'lovely' LOL little son poking his tongue out at his sisters while I am trying to set a decent shot at Point Heathcote. Mind you, they were teasing him at the time, and probably deserved the tongue poking! I did get some really great shots of him with the last of the sun's rays providing light and shade...but I really loved this cheeky little snap so I scrapped this one.




The T-shirt in the photo is such a vibrant green so I used Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine: Clover to follow the colour through. I cut elements out of Rusty Pickle Popstar papers (Zac, Dylan) to give the page a boyish and playful feel. A quick word about these Rusty Pickle papers.. they can look a little overwhelming as a whole piece but the Zac paper is perfect for handcut edgings, and has some very useful words for titles on the back.

The Star element and arrow were cut out, stuck onto some thick card and cut out again to give them the extra stiffness to be stuck down with foam tape. I coloured the centre of the star with one of my childrens marker pens (or you could use gel pens or proper scrapping markers), and I did the same with the circle and 2 x star element.




Materials used:

Cheeky but cute, eh?
Take care and thanks for stopping by xx


4 comments:

  1. Very cute page! I love those Rusty Pickle papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Corrina, I love the vibrant colours....

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoyed our day scrapping .. when is the next one LOL?!?!?!? GORGEOUS LO! Love the colours and all your cut outs! and that photo is just so cheeky!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout Corrina. I struggle so much with bright and funky layouts but I love the look of them. Thanks for your lovely comment on the MME blog. It was nice to get some good Aussie support! Sonia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - it helps make my blog feel that little bit more like home :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails