Wednesday, March 17, 2010

100% Aussie Girls

Hey all...Hope your week has been going well - if not then I hope it ends quickly and painlessly for you. I just got my new DT package from Tracy at My 2 Angels, and it came packed with goodies (YAY!). I can't share the DT stuff just yet but there were a couple of extra goodies in there, just for me to play with. Tracy has these uber cute little embossed blue felt stars, and they went perfectly on this LO of my DD's in their aussie bikinis.... (along with some sass lass glitter alphas)




The materials used are:
Papers: bazzill cardstock, scenic route paper,quickutz star diecut.
Title: sassafras lass apple & nerdy bird glitter alphas; Kaisercraft mini alpha stickers
Embellishments: doodlebug designs boutique brads, Kaisercraft mini clear stamps - birdies, die cut bird, My 2 Angels embossed felt stars, generic blue heart charm.
Products used: tim holtz distress paint, tim holtz crackle accents, dimensional magic, glimmermist, Fiskars apron lace border punch, cuttlebug star diecut.

These Kaisercraft mini stamps are just so so cute!







I think the cooler weather has energized my mojo into action - have bits laid out on my desk ready to go for the next LO already LOL!!

Hugs and thanks for looking...C x

7 comments:

  1. The stars look awesome ... perfect layout and pattern paper for them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool LO Corrina! Love the Aussie colours and the girls look great!!! and so helpful too, helping clean the pool .. wish my boys would do that once in a while!! lol!! Love all the birdies and the stars! A fab LO!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Corrina, love the colours too, and what a gorgeous girl you have, it really looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome LO Corrina. Love the colours and the Aussie theme. Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those felt stars, they look great. I might have to get some of those..lol And you gotta love the little Kaiser stamps, they are so cute. Your layout looks great Corrina, can't wait to see what you did for the DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - it helps make my blog feel that little bit more like home :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails