Saturday, December 18, 2010

Chrissy Cards part deux...


Hi Everyone...here I am, back with Christmas cards part 2. I cannot believe it is only a week until Christmas!!! Who stole my December (and, come to think of it, November as well!!!). I have managed to make massive inroads into the Christmas list (YAY!!!) and they are wrapped and either under my tree or hidden in the shhh!!! secret spot for Santa to deliver. Just one or two more last minutey things and I am truly done. My Christmas Lunch menu is nearly sorted, and now I have to brave the grocery shops to finish off that side of things... as I strap on my crash helmet and knee pads to crash my way thru the throngs of people, have a little lookie at my last 6 of the 12 step by step cards for Christmas. I used the yummy Basic Grey Jovial range, available at My2Angels. Again, I have outlined these step by step in the My2Angels Resources section :). Enjoy!!

























































Don't forget!!! You can get 20% STOREWIDE at My2Angels until the 20th December *hint hint* to all you hubbies out there!!! click here to go looking - SALE

I hope you all have a wonderful, safe and VERY MERRY Christmas!!!! *mwah*


3 comments:

  1. All 12 cards are beautiful Corrina - very nicely done....Hugs & Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards C! Especially love the very cute Snowmen ones!! I loved this range of papers just gorgeous to mix and match! W xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really am inspired by your work Corrina, & have made a number of cards following your great instructions...but I ran out!!Needed to make lots more!
    Merry Christmas to you & your family, & see you again in blog land next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - it helps make my blog feel that little bit more like home :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails