Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Having Fun With Daddy

Wow! It's nearly the end of May already! This year seems to be sliding by rapidly! I have another My 2 Angels DT to share - a layout of my son and husband at AFL Auskick taken last year. They were running around like 5 year olds - both of them - and I took a whole series of shots of them mucking around. This picture represented the day well as they both have a terrific time playing around with the footy. (I can't wait to see how the balance will change when little Mr B is big enough to tackle his daddy to the ground!)
Materials Used:
*ribbons: My2Angels extreme cool ribbon, black ric rac, thin teal and black satin ribbons
  
    
 
The footy boot charms were perfect for this layout, and are were a very pleasant surprise when I dug them out of my parcel - they are a terrific size with excellent detail.

The Rose Moka papers that I used were dead set perfect for the photo and the club colours (teal white and black) so this page really made itself.


I have used the fantastic My2Angels Extreme Cool ribbon , ric rac, and some thin teal satin around the edge of the My2Angels frame in what I call a ribbon explosion effect. I carefully cut the ribbon so you could see the words clearly.




Ohhhh it's raining!!! Snuggle up and stay warm everyone - off to watch the last ever episode of 'Lost" (have to admit to being a little lost in the middle of the show and gave up for a while - but I promised my Hubby I would sit through it with him)....the things we do, hey girls....

Hugs C x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Corrina! I love the ribbon explosion effect and the great action photo. Lol, enjoy being lost watching 'Lost' and stay warm!
    Take care.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah so cute Corrina! Love the photo, Mr B looks so little! Great use of the ribbon and that paper does match our club colours perfectly!! Fab LO!! W xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - it helps make my blog feel that little bit more like home :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails